Are you interested in earning bitcoins? Then this guide is for you! Here we will talk about different ways via which you can earn free Bitcoins daily without any Investment by just doing simple tasks such as solving captchas, filling out surveys, etc.
One of the most popular digital cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. There are some of the businesses where this currency is accepted and is not taxed and has minimal transaction fees. This is the reason why many people want to earn this currency. There are various different methods to earn free Bitcoins. Some of the methods are mentioned below:
Bitcoins are accepted as a mode of payment: One of the simplest ways in which an individual can earn free Bitcoins is by accepting the Bitcoins as a means of payment. If the individual sells the goods and services or has a small business, then he/she can integrate this method easily and quickly with the help of the following steps:
- The individual needs to get a free online Bitcoin wallet. Coinbase or other providers give access to this wallet. The individual needs to see what works best for him/her. The individual needs to make sure to keep his/her coins safe in 2 or 3 different places.
- The individual is required to display the QR-code with the help of their Bitcoin address, which will be next to the cash register. There are two ways to do the same – when the individual has his/her wallet, go to a section which says ‘Add Funds’ or ‘Receive Money’ or something similar. The individual should print the image and place it next to his/her cash register. There are some of the wallets that offer ‘Receive Money’ functionality. The ‘create payment request’ is useful when the individual is earning Bitcoins by accepting them as a method of payment. In this space, the individual will fill in the amount of money that the customer needs to pay, and the corresponding QR-code will emerge automatically.
- The individual can then display the ‘Bitcoin accepted here’ logo in their respective shop so that the customers will get to know that they have integrated this innovative payment.
Earn Free Bitcoins Daily without Investment in Legit Ways
Earn Free Bitcoins from Interest Payment
The individual can also earn free Bitcoins by lending them out. Given below are the various ways in which an individual can lend his/her Bitcoins –
- Lending the Bitcoins directly to someone the individual knows – If there is someone on whom the individual can trust, then he/she can agree on the terms such as interest rate and duration.
- Peer to peer Bitcoin lending – There are websites from different borrowers who offer this, including Bitbond. In this method, funding requests are published by the borrowers, and the individual can contribute to the loan. Before the individual lends the Bitcoins, he/she need to make sure that the borrowers and the site are trustworthy. When the creditworthiness of applicants is assessed by the site, the credibility of the borrower also increases.
- Bitcoin Banking – This approach works like a bank. This is different than the peer to peer lending where the individual diversifies the lending activity to various borrowers; in this approach, there is only one borrower – the bank. The Bank invests the Bitcoins in the form of assets. The only difference is the fact that in the Bitcoin world, there is no deposit insurance.
Earn Bitcoins from Mining
Another way to generate Bitcoins is Bitcoin Mining. When an individual performs this, the computer adds new Bitcoin transactions to the blockchain. When the computer discovers a new block, then the individual is going to receive a number of free Bitcoins. Bitcoin mining is expensive and hardware intense. With this, there are some who supply computing power to the pool, and thus, Bitcoins are earned by them without having to build their own big mining frame.
Given below are some of the biggest Bitcoin mining pools:
- Slush – This mining pool is among the first mining pools and is currently the most popular mining pool. Today, this pool mines about 3% of all the blocks.
- Bitclub Network – It is a good site to start mining. This is considered to be a large mining pool and is easy to use.
- Antpool – This mining pool is based in China, which is owned by BitMain. Of all the blocks, it mines about 25% of the blocks.
- Bitfury – This mining pool is a leading full-service blockchain technology company. Currently, it mines about 2% of all the blocks.
- BTCC – In China, this is one of the biggest Bitcoin mining pools. Currently, it mines almost 7% of all the blocks.
Earn Bitcoins from Tips
Earning Bitcoins as a means of payment is similar to receiving Bitcoins as tips. The individual can receive tips in different ways:
- The easiest way to gain tips is by having a shop. The individual needs to check the QR-code to know what came in on that day.
- If the individual doesn’t own a shop, he/she can still earn tips through a blog or any other similar kind of website. The individual needs to place the Bitcoin address or the QR-code on his/her page.
- The individual can also join sites such as BitforTip. This is a page where an individual gets Bitcoin tips as incentives when he/she answers forums.
- If the individual offers services and is interested in receiving the Bitcoin tips, then he/she can do so. This is a new approach as compared to the old fashioned cash tip. If the individual does not claim the tips within a month, then it is going to get transferred to the individual’s wallet. Another amazing thing about this is that it can be created.
Earn free Bitcoin from Trading
Another method in which an individual can earn free Bitcoins is through trading. There are two different ways to earn money from this, that is, through arbitrage and speculation.
- Arbitrage – This is considered to be the safest way to earn Bitcoins through trading. This is basically simultaneous selling and buying of assets so that the individual can take advantage of the differing prices. The individual can buy a Bitcoin and then sell it immediately for a higher price.
- Speculation – As compared to the above approach, this is riskier. The individual here will buy the Bitcoins and then will wait until there is an increase in the price to sell it for fiat currency. When there is a drop in the price, the individual tends to buy more. And in this way, the process is repeated. The individual either should be capable of predicting the future or luck to make this approach work in his/her favor. There are some of the people who are great traders and, thus, can recognize the patterns from the price charts.
Also Read: 18 Best Online Part-Time Jobs For Students To Earn Money
There are a number of sites which are best for Bitcoin trading:
1. Coinbase – For trading cryptocurrency, this site is one of the most trusted platforms. This website offers the individual the ability to trade different kinds of digital assets on an insurance and secure platform.
2. Bittrex – This site is perfect for the customers who want industry-leading security practices, reliable digital wallets, and lightning-fast trade execution.
3. Poloniex – This site includes trading tools that are advanced for exchange, lending, and trading. It monitors the money 24/7 and keeps it safe. Cold storage is also available.
4. Cryptopia – With a much lower trading fee, this site is said to support hundreds of virtual cryptocurrencies. The main focus is on the user experience along with the integration of additional service, which can include wallet and marketplace.
5. Gemini Exchange – This is a New York-based exchange and is available in 48 US states and various other countries, including Hongkong, South Korea, Singapore, UK, Canada, and Puerto Rico. There are no withdrawal fees and deposits, but there is a charge of about a 1% fee for trades to both the seller and the buyer.
Use Bitcoins as Regular Income
If an individual wishes for a regular flow of Bitcoins, then the most basic way to do so is to make it as a regular income. There are some of the merchants who willingly accept Bitcoins, and the chances are greater if the individual is working with any of those employers, they might be more than happy to pay the individual in Bitcoin, too. The individual can also find jobs online and be self-employed and get paid in Bitcoins. The individual can look out for jobs in the following websites:
- Bitcointalk Forum Services Section – This is a website that offers jobs to individuals who are fast to finish, and hence, the individuals can earn free Bitcoins easily.
- Jobs 4 Bitcoins – The jobs offered on this site includes web developers, programmers, copywriters, UI designer, and many others. If an individual is trained in any of the above-mentioned jobs, then this site might prove to be helpful.
- BitGigs – This is also a site where payment is made in Bitcoins. The job posts mentioned are graphic designers, copywriters, freelance writer, and many more.
- Coinality – This site, along with listing the jobs, also mentions the location of the job. This is helpful for those individuals who want to find a local job nearby.
- XBTFreelancer – This is also a great site for individuals who are IT professionals and are looking for jobs online. Many of the job listings are software related, or they require programming skills. This site is capable of understanding the future of cryptocurrency, and therefore, the payment for these jobs is made in various currencies, including Bitcoin. The individual can find remote jobs from the USA, UK, and EU.
Earn free Bitcoins through Affiliate Programs
Another great way to earn Bitcoins is by joining Bitcoin affiliate programs. The services running the Bitcoin affiliate program pay the individuals in the form of Bitcoins if the individual sends paying customers to the programs. The way this approach work is as follows:
- The individual first need to sign up for the service’s affiliate program, and then he/she is required to give his/her Bitcoin address so that the payment can be made.
- The service is going to provide the individual with a unique referral URL, which is going to point toward a particular website.
- The individual is required to share the specified URL on his/her own website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and so on.
- If someone else clicks on the individual’s referral link, then the individual earns a commission for the purchase and is paid in the form of Bitcoins.
Given below are some of the famous Bitcoin affiliate programs:
Binance – Binance is a very popular and famous Chinese crypto-asset exchange program. This site is said to have most trade volumes. The commission per sale of this program is up to 20%. The payout is sent to the individual on the provided Bitcoin address.
Etoro – This is a trading platform that is innovative in which an individual can trade stocks, ETFs, commodities, currencies, and cryptocurrencies. The individual can profit up to 25% of the net revenues from the customer of the affiliate and 10% of tier 2 affiliates.
IPVanish – This is a VPN service that allows its users to connect anonymously to the internet so that they can transfer the data securely. On all new sales generated, it offers 100% commission, and on all subscription renewals, it gives up to 35%. In a lifetime, commissions can be earned by the individual. The payout frequency is generally monthly, with no minimum payout.
Ledger – This is an offline wallet that allows its users to store their Bitcoins offline safely. There are varieties of available models. The individual can earn up to 15% of the net sale amount for his/her commission. The payout is received monthly by the individual.
Also Read: How to Register a Company in India
There are many different ways to earn free Bitcoins daily without any investment. Many people are new to cryptocurrency; they can, therefore, refer to the above-recommended ways so that they earn bitcoin without spending any money. This can also prove to be a really good start for those individuals who are interested and wish to join the Bitcoin wagon.